Bridge Street, USK
Offers in Excess of £175,000 — On Market
- Spacious commercial property (A3 planning consent)
- Prime location on the main street
- Extensively renovated to a high standard
- External delivery hatch/doors from side road
- Viewing highly recommended!
Hathways Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious commercial property in a prime location on the main street leading through the village of Usk. The property has been extensively renovated to a high standard. With A3 Planning consent – the property is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to open a wine bar/sports bar etc. The property could also accommodate various other uses. There is a fully operational cellar (subject to connection etc.) at the property with external delivery hatch/doors from side road. To the first floor is potential to have a two-bedroom residential flat (subject to necessary planning consent). Viewing highly recommended!
Smart Property Tour
Rooms & Measurements
- Viewing: Viewing strictly by arrangement with Hathways Estate Agents. Telephone 01633 870777 e-mail email@example.com Please note: Hathways Estate Agents have an obligation to all of their vendors to ensure that any potential purchaser is in a position, financially, to be able complete a purchase. This will therefore mean that all offers will have to be verified by one of our qualified Mortgage Advisors. Please note: We like to save paper and The Environment! Please don’t ask us to print a copy of these details unless it is absolutely necessary, ALL of the property information we hold is displayed on our websites and can be downloaded if required. Mortgage Advice: If you are interested in this property we would strongly recommend that you speak with one of our professional, friendly WHOLE OF MARKET mortgage advisors. It may cost you less than you think to buy this property and different lenders offer different deals! Please Note: IMPORTANT: Hathways Estate Agents are the seller’s agent for the sale and marketing of the property described on these property particulars and your legal representative is legally responsible for ensuring that the purchase agreement fully protects your position as a purchaser. Hathways Estate Agents make relevant enquiries to the seller to ensure that the information provided is as accurate as possible. However, if you become aware that any of the information provided to you is inaccurate please inform Hathways Estate Agents as soon as possible so we can make the necessary correction. None of the services at the property have been tested, if appliances and/or systems are mentioned in the property description there is no guarantee that any of these appliances or systems are working so any potential purchaser is advised to have any mentioned items tested prior to any commitment to purchase. Any vehicular access/right of way mentioned must be verified by your legal advisors. If the sales details mention any outbuildings, extensions or any improvements the purchaser must ask their legal advisor to confirm that the necessary permissions have been granted for these items. Hathways Estate Agents accept no liability if the relevant permissions have not been obtained. The details provided make no part of any contract and cannot be relied upon for this purpose. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Gardens, roof terraces, balconies and communal gardens as well as tenure and lease details cannot have their accuracy guaranteed for intending purchasers. Lease details, service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Hathways Estate Agents has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Purchase prices, rents or other prices quoted are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, exclusive of VAT. Intending purchasers and lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction relating to this property. Data Protection We retain the copyright in all advertising material used to market this Property.