Church Street, Newport
Monthly Rental Of £675 — Let STC
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Property In The Heart Of Caerleon Village
- Comprising Of Spacious Lounge, With 3 Feature Fire Places
- Dining Room, Fully Fitted Bespoke Kitchen
- Downstairs Family Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms, 1st Floor Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Two New UPVC Sash Windows Fitted To Front of Property Late 2018
- Sorry no pets, LHA or smokers
We are delighted to present this renovated 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace property in the heart Of Caerleon Village. The property comprises of a spacious lounge, 3 feature Fire Places, Dining Room, Fully fitted bespoke kitchen, Downstairs family bathroom, 2 bedrooms, 1st floor family bathroom, Beautiful rear garden with patio area, Close to local amenities.
Two new UPVC sash windows fitted to front of property late 2018
Viewing is essential.
Sorry No Pets, Smokers or LHA
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2019
Rooms & Measurements
- 19’10 x 10’11
- fitted carpet, plastered walls, plastered ceiling, feature fireplace, small slated area, storage cupboard containing gas and electric meters, fitted shelves to left of chimney breast, fireplace with brick arch containing multi-fuel stove with slab hearth, bespoke stairs with oak treads to first floor, under stairs feature stone built fireplace, single central heating radiator, window aspect to front.
- DINING ROOM
- 11’10 x 5’9
- Slate floor, plastered walls, plastered ceiling, 6ft tall custom made central heating radiator, UPVC brown double glazed window aspect to rear garden, door to rear garden.
- 9’10 x 10’3
- slate floor, plastered walls, plastered ceiling, fully fitted bespoke kitchen comprising of, natural oak work surfaces, glass door wall units, ample base units with drawers, inset shelves, corner stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, Rangemaster Toledo 5 ring gas hob with double oven, Rangemaster extractor hood, integrated 2 drawer fridge and integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, double glazed timber window.
- Slate floor, tiled walls, plastered ceiling, low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with wall mounted shower, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window with obscured glass
- UTILITY ROOM
- Gas fired central heating boiler, sink with drainer, and plumbing for washing machine.
- cushioned seating area, inset for cloakroom, exposed stone wall, exposed stone window opening
- laminate floor, plastered walls, plastered ceiling, ceiling natural light tunnel.
- BEDROOM 1
- 10’7 x 11’6
- laminate floor, plastered walls, plastered ceiling, partly exposed stone wall, single central heating radiator, wooden double glazed window aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM 2
- 10’2 x 10’11
- Laminate floor, plastered walls, plastered ceiling, loft access, central heating radiator, wooden single glaze window aspect to front
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- slate floor, plastered walls, plastered ceiling, tiled splash backs, low level WC, contemporary wash hand basin, twin chrome mixer taps, slate shelf and inset shelves, chrome heated towel rail, velux window providing natural light.
- REAR GARDEN
- Enclosed south facing rear garden with surrounding wooden fence, gate providing access to rear private lane, Yard area leading to circular patio area surrounded by stone chippings, raised flowerbed, raised lawn area, borders with various shrubs and plants, brick partition wall, shed (8’ x 6’), log store.
- Letting fees information
- Hathways Estate Agents can produce a bespoke written quotation of any tenant fees payable depending on individual circumstances and the particular property. Please simply ask. When you decide to rent a property from us you will pay £240 (INCLUDING VAT) to secure the property, this is a non-refundable fee, and this covers the cost of the referencing, administration of the application and credit checks we carry out. Please note if your application is rejected/doesn't proceed due to undisclosed adverse information/bad credit, undisclosed addresses, unsatisfactory references or false declaration of income etc. the administration fee is non-refundable. This also applies if you simply change your mind with regard to letting a property from us. If you are successful in renting a property from us you will need to pay the first months' rent in advance along with any bond that is payable. We will require this as cleared funds i.e. cash, bankers draft or bank transfer into our bank account before the tenancy start date. (NO VAT IS PAYABLE ON THESE AMOUNTS) Please note no tenancy will be agreed until all referencing checks are carried out so please advise employers and previous landlords/lenders that we will be in contact and that their cooperation is appreciated and essential to speed up the application process. This applies to both tenants and guarantors. The cost to process a guarantor application is currently £60 (INCLUDING VAT) If you wish to extend your tenancy and this is agreed by the landlords there is a £30 (INCLUDING VAT) fee payable. This fee is to cover the cost of creating and executing the legal documents and may be charged every time that you renew your tenancy. If you want to have a pet in the property the landlord may require a higher bond, to cover any additional damages that may be caused. This amount is usually in the region of £180 (INCLUDING VAT) - however this will be confirmed to you prior to any commitment. (This is usually £60 (INCLUDING VAT) per pet however this is determined by the landlord and the amount can therefore differ).