Lasgarn View, Pontypool
Monthly Rental Of £565 — Let STC
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDEN
- NEWLY RENOVATED
- SORRY NO PETS, LHA OR SMOKERS
- EPC RATING E
We are delighted to present this three bedroom semi-detached house with off road parking and generous garden to rear. The property has been newly renovated throughout and the accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious sitting room, kitchen/ dining room, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor, landing, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property is connected to a modern mains gas central heating system and is double glazed.
Sorry no pets, LHA or smokers. Application/ referencing fees apply
Rooms & Measurements
- Entrance Hall Sitting Room - 3.1m x5.5m Kitchen/ Dining Room - 3.2m x 4.3m Utility - 2.3m x 2.4m max Cloakroom Landing Bedroom 1 - 2.6m x 4.1m Bedroom 2 - 5.0m x 2.8m Bedroom 3 - 2.9m x 2.4m Bathroom
- Letting fees information
- Letting fees information Hathways Estate Agents can produce a bespoke written quotation of any tenant fees payable depending on individual circumstances and the particular property. Please simply ask. When you decide to rent a property from us you will pay £240 (INCLUDING VAT) for the first applicant and £30 (INCLUDING VAT) per applicant thereafter, this will secure the property and are non-refundable fees, this covers the cost of the referencing, administration of the application and credit checks we carry out. Please note if your application is rejected/doesn't proceed due to undisclosed adverse information/bad credit, undisclosed addresses, unsatisfactory references or false declaration of income etc. the administration fee is non-refundable. This also applies if you simply change your mind with regard to letting a property from us. If you are successful in renting a property from us you will need to pay the first months' rent in advance along with any bond that is payable. We will require this as cleared funds i.e. cash, bankers draft or bank transfer into our bank account before the tenancy start date. (NO VAT IS PAYABLE ON THESE AMOUNTS) Please note no tenancy will be agreed until all referencing checks are carried out so please advise employers and previous landlords/lenders that we will be in contact and that their cooperation is appreciated and essential to speed up the application process. This applies to both tenants and guarantors. The cost to process a guarantor application is currently £60 (INCLUDING VAT) If you wish to extend your tenancy and this is agreed by the landlords there is a £36 (INCLUDING VAT) fee payable. This fee is to cover the cost of creating and executing the legal documents and may be charged every time that you renew your tenancy. If you want to have a pet in the property the landlord may require a higher bond, to cover any additional damages that may be caused. This amount is usually in the region of £180 (INCLUDING VAT) - however this will be confirmed to you prior to any commitment. (This is usually £60 (INCLUDING VAT) per pet however this is determined by the landlord and the amount can therefore differ).