£500,000 — On Market
- Unique opportunity to 'escape to the country'
- Three-bedroom secluded residence
- Tastefully presented throughout
- Generous private plot
- Uninterrupted countryside views
- Located within easy reach of transport links
- EPC RATING E
Tir Ysgubor Ddu or BlackBarn Farm is a 17th Century Farmhouse which has been tastefully modernized by the present owners to offer a wealth or period features combined with modern comforts. Accessed via by a bridle path set in a rural location, the property is ideal for buyers looking to ‘escape to the country’. The accommodation is immaculately presented throughout and briefly comprises, to the ground floor: kitchen/ breakfast room with stable door, flag stone floor, bespoke kitchen and log burner, boot room, sitting room with log burner, rear hall, utility room with space for appliances, downstairs shower room. To the first floor: landing, two spacious double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom. To the second floor, living/ reception room with vaulted ceiling and door onto side patio, master bedroom with expose A-frame timbers and log burner. All set in a generous plot with extensive lawns, patios and an outside log cabin. Countryside views can be enjoyed from many aspects of the house and grounds. Internal inspection highly recommend to appreciate this unique opportunity to acquire a country residence.
Smart Property Tour
Rooms & Measurements
- GROUND FLOOR Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - 5.5m x 4.2m Boot Room - 2.0m x 1.5m Sitting Room - 4.2m x 3.8m Rear Hall Utility Room - 2.0m x 1.8m Shower Room FIRST FLOOR Landing Bedroom 2 - 4.5m x 4.2m Bedroom 3 - 4.1m x 3.7m Bathroom SECOND FLOOR Master Bedroom - 4.0m x 3.8m Living Room/ Reception Room - 6.1m x 4.5m OUTSIDE LOG CABIN
- We are advised the property is connected to mains electric and water. The property is double glazed and is connected to an oil combination oil boiler, the cooker is connected to bottled gas. Drainage is via a septic tank. Broadband is available.
- Viewing: Viewing strictly by arrangement with Hathways Estate Agents. Telephone 01633 870777 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: Hathways Estate Agents have an obligation to all of their vendors to ensure that any potential purchaser is in a position, financially, to be able complete a purchase. This will therefore mean that all offers will have to be verified by one of our qualified Mortgage Advisors. Please note: We like to save paper and The Environment! Please don’t ask us to print a copy of these details unless it is absolutely necessary, ALL of the property information we hold is displayed on our websites and can be downloaded if required. Mortgage Advice: If you are interested in this property we would strongly recommend that you speak with one of our professional, friendly WHOLE OF MARKET mortgage advisors. It may cost you less than you think to buy this property and different lenders offer different deals! Please Note: IMPORTANT: Hathways Estate Agents are the seller’s agent for the sale and marketing of the property described on these property particulars and your legal representative is legally responsible for ensuring that the purchase agreement fully protects your position as a purchaser. Hathways Estate Agents make relevant enquiries to the seller to ensure that the information provided is as accurate as possible. However, if you become aware that any of the information provided to you is inaccurate please inform Hathways Estate Agents as soon as possible so we can make the necessary correction. None of the services at the property have been tested, if appliances and/or systems are mentioned in the property description there is no guarantee that any of these appliances or systems are working so any potential purchaser is advised to have any mentioned items tested prior to any commitment to purchase. Any vehicular access/right of way mentioned must be verified by your legal advisors. If the sales details mention any outbuildings, extensions or any improvements the purchaser must ask their legal advisor to confirm that the necessary permissions have been granted for these items. Hathways Estate Agents accept no liability if the relevant permissions have not been obtained. The details provided make no part of any contract and cannot be relied upon for this purpose. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Gardens, roof terraces, balconies and communal gardens as well as tenure and lease details cannot have their accuracy guaranteed for intending purchasers. Lease details, service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Hathways Estate Agents has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Purchase prices, rents or other prices quoted are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, exclusive of VAT. Intending purchasers and lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction relating to this property. Data Protection We retain the copyright in all advertising material used to market this Property.