South Street, Pontypool
Monthly Rental Of £525 — Let STC
- Ground floor retail unit for rent
- Commercial lease available for 5 years
- Window frontage, located in the popular area of Sebastopol
- Lease available for 5 years
- GREAT COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY
HATHWAYS ESTATE AGENTS are offering for sale this ground floor retail unit with window frontage, located in the popular area of Sebastopol. Currently being used as a hairdressers and located close to local amenities. Lease available for 5 years.
Price Potentially Negotiable
Rooms & Measurements
- Commercial Letting Fees
- Letting fees information – Commercial Properties Hathways Estate Agents can produce a bespoke written quotation of any tenant fees payable depending on individual circumstances and the particular property. Please simply ask. When you decide to rent a property from us you will pay £330 (INCLUDING VAT) to secure the property, this is a non-refundable fee, and this covers the cost of the referencing, administration of the application and credit checks we carry out. Please note if your application is rejected/doesn't proceed due to undisclosed adverse information/bad credit, undisclosed addresses, unsatisfactory references or false declaration of income etc. the administration fee is non-refundable. This also applies if you simply change your mind with regard to letting a property from us. If you are successful in renting a property from us you will need to pay the first months' rent in advance along with any bond that is payable. We will require this as cleared funds i.e. cash, bankers draft or bank transfer into our bank account before the tenancy start date. (NO VAT IS PAYABLE ON THESE AMOUNTS) Please note no tenancy will be agreed until all referencing checks are carried out so please advise employers and previous landlords/lenders that we will be in contact and that their cooperation is appreciated and essential to speed up the application process. This applies to both tenants and guarantors. The cost to process a guarantor application is currently £60 (INCLUDING VAT) If you wish to extend your tenancy and this is agreed by the landlords there is a £30 (INCLUDING VAT) fee payable. This fee is to cover the cost of creating and executing the legal documents and may be charged every time that you renew your tenancy.