Spring Grove, Greenmeadow
Monthly Rental Of £650 — Let STC
- TWO BEDROOM FURNISHED HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDEN
- AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2019
- SORRY NO PETS, LHA OR SMOKERS
- EPC RATING C
- AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2019
We are delighted to present this two bedroom semi-detached house. Situated in a popular residential areas close to amenities, transport links and schools. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, sitting room. kitchen/ dining room. To the first floor, master bedroom with dressing room, second bedroom and bathroom. The front/ side of the property offer off road parking and a storage shed. The rear garden is enclosed and is of a generous size. FURNISHED. SORRY NO PETS, LHA OR SMOKERS. APPLICATION/ REFERENCING FEES APPLY. EPC RATING C
Available February 2019
– Please note this will be a short term tenancy of 6 months.
Rooms & Measurements
- Entrance Hall Sitting Room Kitchen/ Dining Room Landing Bedroom 1 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Outside
- Letting fees information
- Letting fees information Hathways Estate Agents can produce a bespoke written quotation of any tenant fees payable depending on individual circumstances and the particular property. Please simply ask. When you decide to rent a property from us you will pay £240 (INCLUDING VAT) non-refundable administration fee for the first applicant, £36 (inclusive of VAT) non-refundable per applicant thereafter. to secure the property, this is a non-refundable fee, and this covers the cost of the referencing, administration of the application and credit checks we carry out. Please note if your application is rejected/doesn't proceed due to undisclosed adverse information/bad credit, undisclosed addresses, unsatisfactory references or false declaration of income etc. the administration fee is non-refundable. This also applies if you simply change your mind with regard to letting a property from us. If you are successful in renting a property from us you will need to pay the first months' rent in advance along with any bond that is payable. We will require this as cleared funds i.e. cash, bankers draft or bank transfer into our bank account before the tenancy start date. (NO VAT IS PAYABLE ON THESE AMOUNTS) Please note no tenancy will be agreed until all referencing checks are carried out so please advise employers and previous landlords/lenders that we will be in contact and that their cooperation is appreciated and essential to speed up the application process. This applies to both tenants and guarantors. The cost to process a guarantor application is currently £60 (INCLUDING VAT) If you wish to extend your tenancy and this is agreed by the landlords there is a £30 (INCLUDING VAT) fee payable. This fee is to cover the cost of creating and executing the legal documents and may be charged every time that you renew your tenancy. If you want to have a pet in the property the landlord may require a higher bond, to cover any additional damages that may be caused. This amount is usually in the region of £180 (INCLUDING VAT) - however this will be confirmed to you prior to any commitment. (This is usually £60 (INCLUDING VAT) per pet however this is determined by the landlord and the amount can therefore differ). The cost of a future landlord reference is £12 (INCLUDING VAT).